Philippe Coutinho’s move from Barcelona will discover him sign up for the rates of the world football’s biggest exchanges.
Philippe Coutinho’s proceed to Barcelona from Liverpool will propel him in to the top three on the set of the most profitable transfers ever.
Going to Camp Nou for a reported cost of EUR160million on the five-and-a-half-year offer, Coutinho is defined to be the club’s record putting your signature on.
Only Paris Saint-Germain duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe have been moved for an increased charge, and Coutinho will be likely to fill up the void still left by the former’s world-record proceed to Ligue 1 for the 2017-18 season.
The copy brings to a finish a long-running saga and dwarfs the EUR82.3m paid when Luis Suarez made the same move around in 2014.
- NEYMAR: BARCELONA TO PSG – EUR222M
- KYLIAN MBAPPE: MONACO TO PSG – EUR180M (long term offer to be completed in 2018)
- PHILIPPE COUTINHO: LIVERPOOL TO BARCELONA – EUR160M
=4. OUSMANE DEMBELE: BORUSSIA DORTMUND TO BARCELONA – EUR105M
=4. PAUL POGBA: JUVENTUS TO MANCHESTER UNITED – EUR105M
- GARETH BALE: TOTTENHAM TO REAL MADRID – EUR100.8M
- CRISTIANO RONALDO: MANCHESTER UNITED TO REAL MADRID – EUR94M
- GONZALO HIGUAIN: NAPOLI TO JUVENTUS – EUR90M
9 . NEYMAR: SANTOS TO BARCELONA – EUR86.2M
- ROMELU LUKAKU: EVERTON TO MANCHESTER UNITED – EUR84.8M
- VIRGIL Truck DIJK: SOUTHAMPTON TO LIVERPOOL – EUR84.5M
- LUIS SUAREZ: LIVERPOOL TO BARCELONA – EUR82.3M